Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Sold 36% over list!Sold
Sold 36% over List! Beautifully Renovated Smart-Home with Designer Gourmet Kitchen
- Contemporary Smart-home with luxurious, well-designed features
- Four nicely sized bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms including deluxe master suite
- All 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the light-filled upper level
- Pre-wired audio sound system, hi-speed Internet access, smart Nest thermostat, Ubiquiti doorbell and stainless steel HDTV antenna
- Beautiful designer kitchen, bathrooms, garden and garage level plus updated modern finishes throughout the home
- Warm acacia wood floors, in-ceiling speakers and recessed lighting
- Upper bathrooms boast solar-powered remote controlled Velux sky-lights, double sinks, heated floors and premium Hansgrohe thermostatic fixtures
- Master bathroom features glass enclosed double shower with two shower heads and extra deep Hydro Systems tub
- Master bedroom boasts a custom-built, walk-in closet
- Main level perfect for entertaining with seamless indoor and outdoor living!
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with center island, walnut cabinets, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf range, Bosch convection oven and stylish Fireclay Tile
- Sunny living room with fireplace and built-ins opens to the inviting dining room
- Sky lit family room with large picture windows opens to the amazing outdoor space
- Enjoy beautiful redwood decks and lovely garden featuring modern lighting, irrigation, heating, sound system and gas line for grilling or a fire pit
- Chic full bathroom on main level features Anne Sacks tile, spa-like rain shower and La Cava wall mounted sink
- Large two-car side-by-side garage with plenty of storage space
- Finished bonus room at the back of the garage level makes a perfect home office or exercise room!
- Quiet enclave, yet conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, cafes and parks
- Walk to Starbucks, Whole Foods, Target and Aptos Playground!
- Easy access to public transportation and 101/280 freeways
Welcome home to 152 Dorado Terrace! This stunning, renovated single-family smart home with four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper level boasts a spacious floor plan with seamless indoor and outdoor living areas. Enjoy high-end designer kitchen and bathroom finishes and modern technological conveniences in a peaceful setting - your perfect urban retreat!
As you step inside this exceptional property, you will be amazed by the light-filled, flowing floor plan that nicely integrates the living room, dining room, deluxe kitchen, family room and rear decks to create the perfect space for lounging and entertaining! Enjoy warm acacia wood floors, LED recessed lighting and in-ceiling speakers. Every room has been wired for cable, phone and high-speed Internet access. The pre-wired audio sound system, Nest thermostat and smoke detectors, Ubiquiti WiFi and doorbell and stainless steel HDTV antenna are all attractive elements of the smart home design.
At the heart of the home, the bright eat-in chef’s kitchen is highlighted by vibrant Fireclay tile, huge center island with caesar stone counter top and prep sink, rich walnut cabinetry, farmhouse sink plus deluxe fixtures and appliances: Sub-Zero french door refrigerator, 4 burner Wolf range with center griddle, double-width U-Line wine fridge, Bosch microwave and convection oven. Prepare a gourmet meal and host friends in the adjacent dining room or out on the deck!
The sunny south-facing dining room and open living room are graced with tall, arched windows and custom roman shades, bathing them in amazing light. Enjoy amazing sunset views! The comfortable living room features a handsome fireplace and built-in book shelves. The first of three fully renovated bathrooms is situated on this main level. This chic full bathroom features polished Anne Sacks tile, spa-like rain shower, custom hinged glass shower door, and wall mounted Kohler commode and La Cava sink. At the back of the home overlooking the fabulous decks and garden, the versatile family room is illuminated by large, high-efficiency picture windows and two Velux skylights.
Step out to the lovely garden, framed by two large, terraced redwood decks with built-in irrigation, lighting, speakers and heaters! The lower deck boasts a natural gas line for your grill or fire pit. Enjoy a sunny afternoon or evening relishing your outdoor oasis and barbecuing with friends.
The upper sky-lit level boasts four bright bedrooms including a master suite and two professionally designed bathrooms. Both bathrooms feature solar-powered remote controlled Velux sky-lights, heated floors, double sinks and premium Hansgrohe fixtures. The hall bathroom enjoys an extra wide and extra deep Kohler tub and custom mirror and medicine cabinet. The luxurious master bathroom features a glass enclosed double shower and extra wide, extra deep Hydro Systems bath tub with bubble massage. Enjoy custom glass tile, vanity and mirror.
The master bedroom also enjoys a large, custom built walk-in closet! A second full bedroom at the front of the home makes a great home office or guest room. The two rear bedrooms are also spacious with large closets and overlook the scenic decks and garden.
Downstairs at the entry level, enjoy a huge, two-car side-by-side garage with plenty of storage space and a laundry room with high-end LG washer and dryer. This level also features a nicely finished bonus room that would make a perfect den, play room, media room or exercise room! Having this additional flexible space will give you plenty of room to spread out so your entire family can work and play from the comforts of home.
This quiet residential pocket is situated in a near-perfect location on a no-outlet street with little traffic, surrounded by the thriving Mt. Davidson Manor neighborhood and within reach to everything the city has to offer. Walk to Ocean Avenue dining, shopping (Target and Whole Foods), cafes (Starbucks, Philz, and several local cafés and tea shops), green outdoor spaces (Aptos Playground) and easy Muni and BART access. Sunnyside and Miraloma playgrounds are also nearby. Enjoy quick 101/280 freeways access. The home is also just minutes by car to West Portal, Stern Grove Park, Glen Park and Stonestown Mall.
152 Dorado Terrace, San Francisco, CA 94112
Mount Davidson Manor
Mount Davidson Manor is a compact neighborhood nestled between six other neighborhoods in the south-central part of San Francisco.
While tiny and still unexplored by many San Franciscans, Mount Davidson Manor is full of charm. A strictly residential oasis, with a southern border that runs along Ocean Avenue, the neighborhood manages to stay connected to city life.
The neighborhood was developed in the early 1900s, and imbued with Mediterranean and Spanish Revival styles. With a majority of these single-family homes being built into the hillsides, residents have access to beautiful sweeping views of the city. Since the initial wave of building, newer homes have also been built here, offering potential buyers a range of styles to fit their needs.
A small park tucked into the southwestern corner of the neighborhood boasts tennis and basketball courts as well as a play structure, with the area also doubling as the outdoor space for the Aptos Middle School.
Transportation is easily accessible from Mount Davidson Manor, including both the freeway and public transit lines. Residents here can enjoy the suburban-feeling haven, protected from city traffic, both on the streets and on foot. And at any time, when they feel the urge to leave the sanctuary, they can explore the city by day or night and easily retreat to their home at the end of their adventure.